- Gastroenterology Consultants sees new patients by physician referral only.
- Gastroenterology Consultants will gladly file a claim on your behalf to your insurance company. It is your responsibility, however, to check and understand your benefits prior to being seen. A list of major participating plans is below:
- Blue Care Network (with exceptions below)
- Cofinity / PPOM
- Priority Health (with exceptions below)
- We no longer accept any Medicaid insurances (including secondary). In addition to Medicaid we do not accept these plans:
- Molina (Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace)
- Priority Health Spectrum Health Partners (purchased through the Marketplace)
- BCN Blue Cross Partnered
- BCN Advantage HMO My Choice Wellness
- A few other miscellaneous BCBS, BCN, and UHC plans
*Please check with our office prior to your appointment to make sure we participate with your insurance.
- We also accept cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover cards.
- Please turn cell phones / pagers off or to silent mode while in our office.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow us to register you and collect any additional information for our providers.
- If you are being seen for an office appointment, your copay will be collected when you check in.
- Unless children can sit in the waiting area unattended, it is best to make other arrangements for them during your visit.
No Show / Cancellation Policy
- No shows and untimely cancellations leave gaps in our schedules that cannot be filled. We must have 24 hours notice for cancellations or you may not be rescheduled. If you no show an appointment, you may not be seen again until you pay for the missed appointment charge. Time is valuable to all of us.